November 19, 20187 yr Author (oh @WeegieWoman I know Kim and Aggy.... they do swabs and see what's growing in ya dunny or sink or fridge..... i thought you might have meant Kath and Kim)
November 25, 20187 yr Do you think we should abduct her and force her to entertain us for an hour a day, then pamper her the rest of the time
November 26, 20187 yr Author I did deep tissue massage as an elective at uni.... would you like a massage?
November 26, 20187 yr Author don't know the diff with sweedish or what ya get from me but yes to the firm... deep tissue isn't relaxing or gentle.... I think considering the lack of passport that you would be travelling to me.... Do you think you could handle Sarge wanting to sit in your lap?
December 1, 20187 yr Author So the rest of the world has been raising their eyes at bagpipes and haggis when really it should be the Scottish habit of applying dog food to oneself???? How has the world not known this before now???
December 2, 20187 yr Oh no, I feel like I'm in a pickle, did slippy not say he smears food on himself which dogs like? ??
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.