May 2, 20188 yr Yes both of them. Does anyone do more than two lengths before hitting the sauna? Edited May 2, 20188 yr by Sslip
May 2, 20188 yr Surely if you clench and you have a reasonably large flannel? Do you think its much of a problem given that Germans plant their naked bums in saunas on a daily basis?
May 2, 20188 yr Author i dunno, I can't use public dunnies and you want me to put my sweaty naked arse on a sauna bench... do you think I don't know what goes on in there?
May 2, 20188 yr If you want send them round mine, I do very reasonably prices for lodging. You like the idea that I'll give you guys mate rates for hosting your germs?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.