Game *The answer is a question*

notsmokinjo

Jillar is that a rhetorical question?

6 hours ago, jillar said:

Is it just a coincidence that the rainbow is also for gay pride?

Do you think it might have been a limited release to celebrate the marriage equality law changes?

11 hours ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Yep I did  and I'm feeling thick as 2 planks cos I'm no getting it.. I get it's a krusher but what the hell is it in the krusher...?

So its kinda like a milk shake but they put in ice and milk and something else (like a golden gaytime) and crush it together to make a drink... other flavours include...Kookies & Kream, Mint Choc and Grape Bubblegum... do you think you would like the very purple grape bubblegum @Wee fluffy me?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sslip said:

rg.jpeg&h=570&w=855&q=100&v=20170226&c=1

There you go, don't you think the rainbow gaytime looks good?

Is anybody else looking at this and their first thought is ... Ooooffftt... look at the E numbers in that, it's a walking powder keg waiting to go off..?

*all it needs is a passing child to consume..!!

Edited by Wee fluffy me
Didn't finish my words.. tut tut..
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

ooo... ooo.... pick me... pick me... Morris dancers,.... white pants and long sleeve top, some sort of ribbony chest crossing thing, a straw hat with flowers and ribbons, 2 white hankies to wave and bell pads strapped to their shins....  will this picture help??

morrisdancer.jpg

(all you would need to 'make' is the chest bit, and the shin pads, possibly they hankies and then stick some cheap plastic flowers all over a cheap hat.)

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1