Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game *The answer is a question*

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.9k
  • Views 724.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How we look @  cleavage.... Like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away!!! Is it the same from women looking at the package?

  • I thought you were suppose to shake the package and try to guess what's in it?

  • WeegieWoman
    WeegieWoman

    Who else read that as bum cream?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

I think I like the scars better than the snow, but yes I like the kitty better and when the kitty tells me somethin I'm more inclined to listen cos its a little bit scary not a little bit wanky like hoody dude, don't ya think?

See its hard for me to answer that, i don't look at it that way. Just a little mystery in the profile pic. Some can be funny profile pics others can just be a cool profile pic. Jillar loves the new pic she kept asking me how i decided on it, doesnt everyone like it?

  • Author

Its coolish... but its not the Whisper Kitty.... it has a certain nerd in his mumma's basement playin dungeons n dragons to it. Now as for Pinocchio...are you trying to get me in trouble?

How about this one?

 

image.png.cc65f0029db6fec1519dbd91296ee112.png

2 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Its coolish... but its not the Whisper Kitty.... it has a certain nerd in his mumma's basement playin dungeons n dragons to it. Now as for Pinocchio...are you trying to get me in trouble?

Its Jedi gear or devil worship?

how i selected that snow tiger pic was from this and what it said on the bottom as ive never given up on quitting and it fit. Change it up a little is good for all, when will others?

image.png

You have to crop the pic on here to fit so the bottom was never visible on here

Just now, notsmokinjo said:

What about this:

hero_EB19970928REVIEWS08401010345AR.jpg

I like that, i watched that movie first time in 1992, my co worker loaned it to me and it was a silent movie that made my hair stand up! When you said you were listening to the soundtrack i loved it as people do but very few ever mention that movie

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I like that, i watched that movie first time in 1992, my co worker loaned it to me and it was a silent movie that made my hair stand up! When you said you were listening to the soundtrack i loved it as people do but very few ever mention that movie don't you think?

 

I saw it in about 95, pretty sure it was first year of uni. I forgot all about it for years until you mentioned it in another thread when I first got on the train. Hunted it out on you tube and have watched it again and use the music through the lap top when I can't sleep... should I be thanking you?

1 minute ago, notsmokinjo said:

 

I saw it in about 95, pretty sure it was first year of uni. I forgot all about it for years until you mentioned it in another thread when I first got on the train. Hunted it out on you tube and have watched it again and use the music through the lap top when I can't sleep... should I be thanking you?

Thats great, me and my brothers love scary... Creepy movies

I like that saying on the tiger pic, maybe we should all use it as our pic?

Which just gave me a great idea! Should we all change our pics to the same one lol?

  • Author
Just now, Whispers said:

Thats great, me and my brothers love scary... Creepy movies are better than chick flicks wouldn't you agree?

^fixed it again... I'm racking up helping hand credit here.

 

Hell yeah scary creep is better than a chick flick... but don't ya think a good sport movie is best?

OMG @Whispers look what you started.... everyones changing now.... I can't handle this much change, do you all want me hyperventilating?

Sports movies, yes. It depends on my mood, aren't we all that way?

  • Author

well naming a g-string after the aussie national footwear is even odder wouldn't you say?

  • Author

The egg... cos it would have been from something similar to a chicken but not quite and it would of experienced a genetic mutation. OMG I am such a frickin nerd?

I agree, why is it even a question to contemplate? 

Your neediness is a given, but the chicken and egg question is occasionally asked, isn't it? 

  • Author

yes, and it is a silly question designed to confuse nuff-nuffs who didn't pay attention in science dontcha agree?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.