Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game *The answer is a question*

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.9k
  • Views 723.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How we look @  cleavage.... Like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away!!! Is it the same from women looking at the package?

  • I thought you were suppose to shake the package and try to guess what's in it?

  • WeegieWoman
    WeegieWoman

    Who else read that as bum cream?

Posted Images

  • Author

There are a few I can think of that haven't been done. But digging deep sounds like the trick. We can do variations on previous though can't we?

  • Author

^^ LOL

 

Should we post it somewhere else and say "We all know about doing it the Greek way but is this the Canadian way?"?

  • Author

Should we just declare ourselves the Awesome Twins?

 

(you could be T1 and I could be T2)

  • Author

I'm five 10 and currently have a black eye and split knuckles from the trip in on the train this morning...do you think I should be Danny DeVito?

  • Author

Fruck a truck no... I was GK, the best possie on the whole fricking court. Do you think I'll ever learn to like running?

  • Author

Maybe he had birthday commitments, do ya think? 

Wait do you think he isn't prioritising us correctly?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.