April 2, 20188 yr Author Do you think 18th birthday speeches in Australia would be anything other than drunken?
April 2, 20188 yr Author Shit yeah... Doesn't everyone have a drunken 18th birthday speech as a right if passage?
April 2, 20188 yr Author Hmmm... Speeches are usually held early enough that the birthday shots haven't started yet right? (For the Americans read 21 for 18 cos that's when your allowed to drink)
April 3, 20188 yr Author Don't you prefer the orange Galliano and having Harvey Wall Bangers? ( @jillar ,it is the Italian version of ouzo...and comes in different colours and licorice strengths.. Orange colour is less aniseed and more vanilla so is nicest)
April 3, 20188 yr Author Ouzo is the national alcohol of greece.... It is clear and tastes like aniseed.... Don't they have anything in USA other than beer, bourban and tequila?
April 3, 20188 yr I think I know what you're talking about now. It's that licorice tasting alcohol that we take as shots right?
April 3, 20188 yr Author I think you have got it, do you think its weird that you can go to war before your allowed to drink?
April 3, 20188 yr Author If you can buy a gun I don't see why ya can't buy a beer, is there sense in that?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.