July 16, 20179 yr Wow! Half year quit today John, congratulations. You're half way to the lido deck now. Keep going :)
July 23, 20179 yr Hehe John has 9 posts in 6 months but always shows up and his avatar, looks like hes mocking us. Its funny.
July 23, 20179 yr Hehe John has 9 posts in 6 months but always shows up and his avatar, looks like hes mocking us. Its funny. No mocking here! I have the utmost respect for everyone who has or is trying to quit! I am very serious about my quit after almost 33 years of smoking at least a pack a day. It has been an uphill battle that I'm happy to say I'm winning. Not here much because this site reminds me of smoking. Perhaps there will be a day that I can be here and not get a craving...
July 23, 20179 yr Author Any way you need to do it to quit & stay quit is the best way for you so just get 'er done!! :)
July 25, 20179 yr Way to go, John! Keep at it. Any cravings you get will just keep getting fewer and fewer! We're happy you check in when you do! :)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.