March 7, 20179 yr Oh wow I love this place already! The prudes and holier-than-thou's at the Q would have reported this thread SO many times by now. Yea, you are definitely my type of people!!
March 7, 20179 yr Author Ha..sllllllllllaaaaaaappppp your faces... Another great win for the chicks....
March 7, 20179 yr Oh wow I love this place already! The prudes and holier-than-thou's at the Q would have reported this thread SO many times by now. Yea, you are definitely my type of people!! We're like family here. We put the "fun" in dysfunctional.
March 7, 20179 yr Author Hey sticks...Nancy and I are slapping your faces so hard...my hands smarting...losers....
March 7, 20179 yr Hey sticks...Nancy and I are slapping your faces so hard...my hands smarting...losers....
March 9, 20179 yr The lido deck and the mighty sticks regained the trophy...This day is starting out perfect.
March 10, 20179 yr Author Slap,slap,slap,slap.slap,slap...poor sticks cheeks all red ..another bashing
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.