Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bush fire ..

Featured Replies

Mostly carpet burn on knees. Bush got sore but never really caught fire

Mostly carpet burn on knees. Bush got sore but never really caught fire

Never?

8.jpeg

Sorry thing is I just "liked" sonic's pj picture

Sorry thing is I just "liked" sonic's pj picture

Remember when we bought those Speedos

speedo+hell.jpg

I was on holiday once on the beach in greece, 2 German holiday makers were dressed just like this the cross was smaller as I remember ;) they were reading a lads mag which made it all the more disgusting, put me off Speedos for life, can't even watch the swimming in the olympics!!

 

Eye bleach needed!!

 

Sorry doreen your well meaning thread got hijacked lol xx

oops, sorry Sonic.  I meant to post This not that ('that' will show up later somewhere)

gallery_216_24_10471.jpg

I was on holiday once on the beach in greece, 2 German holiday makers were dressed just like this the cross was smaller as I remember ;) they were reading a lads mag which made it all the more disgusting, put me off Speedos for life, can't even watch the swimming in the olympics!!

 

Eye bleach needed!!

 

Sorry doreen your well meaning thread got hijacked lol xx

3f55e1985c27b8e75c440b2c59b81ab8e8c4a084

Mk2m7H4sPP-8.png  BUSTED!!!

Sonic's lump is in the back

Lol...I guess ya,ll ok eh..

Boo said it was ok for me to post his new speedos...

 

Doreen does love a banana hammock.

random024-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.