Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HELLO and HAPPY NEW YEAR to Y'ALL xox

Featured Replies

Have no idea if I'm in the correct "place"..... but just wanted to pop in and say a HUGE HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the NON smokers here!!!

 

Bit by bit, I simply fell off the habit, not only smoking, but posting here, sorry! :((

 

I didn't feel as if I had much to offer, as SO many of you here, other than starting the "NOPE" thread each day, which I DO miss, but then get sidetracked and waylaid with all the other posts and stuff and before I knew it, time had escaped!!!

 

In the past 8 weeks or so, I've changed my lifeSTYLE a LOT!!! not only feeling SO free from the 'weed', but I've sold my car, bought a trikebike and intend being out and about a LOT more!!!! and free of that "continual' monthly expenditure, reg, ins, RAA, not to mention maintenance!!!! (saving another $1600 per year)... as I say... my life has change SO much for the better!!!! and I'm thankful to all of you here with whom I've interacted!! xox

 

Hope y'all are doing REALLY well... too many to mention and I'd hate to miss someone xox xox xox

 

Will drop in and lurk sometimes and praps say hello from time to time....(took me ages to remember my username!!!)

 

Hope little Action is thriving!!! xxoxx awww

 

Love Ria xox

 

 

 

 

I love seeing a happy smoke-free life check in! Glad to read you again Ria. :)

All the best RIA...good to see you...

We do seem to have lost our two nope queens.....shame...

I do try to keep the thread started ...until a new queen is crowned...lol....

Nice to hear your off having a great smoke free life...high five...xxx

Good to hear from you Ria!!  You sound awesome!  2016...bring it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.