July 21, 20206 yr Poor self esteem or prestige Why is it that when people run errands they aren't actually running?
July 21, 20206 yr It makes them feel more productive If I can't think of a stupid question does that mean I can't play anymore?
July 21, 20206 yr Check out Facebook I'm sure you can come up with something Why doesn't anyone on social media ever have a complete of their own?
July 21, 20206 yr Nope, just take in all the mind numbing stupidity How do moles see where there going since they're gone?
July 21, 20206 yr Just and a L and it's bowl If the sport is called Bowling why does it not include bowls instead of balls?
July 22, 20206 yr It was named after the guy who got drunk and tell face first into a pile of shit. No one to this day knows who's shit it was....... If I swallow a pregnant bug will the babies be born in me?
July 22, 20206 yr In case they get the shit scared out of them, they'll have a clean pair of underwear that way How do Barbie and Ken have sex?
July 22, 20206 yr I asked my Barbie, but she's not talking Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
July 22, 20206 yr Get yourself a two liter bottle of coke, a pack of mentos and then drop a mento in the coke and you'll see why Why aren't guitar strings called guitar wires?
July 23, 20206 yr Because white trash makes sense but white garbage does not. What's the difference between strippers and Burlesque dancers?
July 24, 20206 yr So the apes will have goals of what they could become How do birds know which direction to go when they migrate?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.