Question for the ladys

Thondratir

Hello ladys!

So, I've always wondered about mans accessories but here's this one that really makes me wonder.

Signet rings, is it something that now a days generation is used to see and accept ? I'm pretty young myself but it's something that really catches my eye when I see in older people and I wonder if as a young lad, it would fit me as well since I like to wear formal clothes most of the time.

For the ones that don't know what I mean, this is a signet ring.

hand-engraved-signet-ring-victorian-m.jp

And this is how it looks.

2013_05_31_hrwilkins_shot_1_0094.jpg

Also, I've heard that in America using it on the little finger is considered as not so masculine, what are your thoughts on it ?

• Like 1

I think jewellery on a guy is ok. A signet ring would look good in my opinion. I think it's all down to your personal style though and if it goes with the rest of "your look" then all good.

The only time it's wrong is when a look doesn't match up. So like trackee's (jogging bottoms, pants, geez no idea other than english lol) and a signet ring would look a bit crazy, but dress nice and I think it would compliment the look. But then I am like this and notice this in others.

That said don't be surprised if some women say no. I've not known any of my friends over there say anything bad about a stylish ring on a guy, only when they try and bling it up which is ALL kinds of wrong lol. Do it! Make it a treat for saving the money not smoking :)  That would be a great treat cause if you were ever tempted you could look and see something visual to remind you nope!

• Like 2

Thank you misses, I've been wondering because they say that a man by the time he is 30 he needs to own a Rolex or another piece of good jewelry, since my family doesn't have much roots or lineage, I want to create my own and pass it by the generations.

• Like 2

That's a nice thought, to pass it down I mean. I guess you like to plan things as this is very organised :)

I just want to say if this motivates you then fine, but if not...maybe do a few nice things for yourself. if that's some nice jewellery, then great. If it's new clothes, then that's all good too. What I am saying is treat yourself with things that matter to you now as well. It really does help to see visually the results of the money you haven't spent on smoking. Along with education on what you're dealing with addiction wise and having a support group it is a valid part of a quit.

That said I have visions of a very suave and sophisticated guy now and no way would smoking fit with this image! 

x

• Like 1