May 11, 20188 yr Sugar almond (hate them they give me the boke, but if there's nothing else on offer I'm in)
May 11, 20188 yr (Hello there Kbc! Triscuits? I can guess, but what pray tell are they?) Date, pistachio and coconut breakfast bar
May 11, 20188 yr (fluffy these are the breakfast bars of which I speak, they look tasty don't they? But they can't be because they have bloody pistachio in ) Arancini di riso
May 14, 20188 yr ^^ not gonna be happy much longer no milkshake and no burger.. They going all healthy.. Once again punishing the ones that use it as an occasional treat and not a substantial meal 3 or 4 times a week... Just like this Bloody sugar tax....Pppfffttt... (Getting off high horse now....#%$%$# oops landed on my bahooky) Lemon curd ( I luv my home made the best but I can't eat it anymore..??)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.