Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need a new running ummm support system

Featured Replies

I need a new running bra mine is cutting into my shoulder or more accurately my clavicle. I have two raw spots from running with that bra on......any reasonable recommendations for well endowed female runners? I am not looking to spend a crazy amount of money on it either. But other than putting Vaseline on it  when I run..... out of solutions. 

 

The pain(literally) of having big boobs sigh

I first used the brand Shock Absorber, you can find them on Amazon and online running warehouses.  I thought it was great, mostly comfy, supportive, etc.  Kind of a challenge taking it off when you're all sweaty but still, it was ok.  Then i went to a Woman's Sport Shop and the owner insisted I try an Enell..omg.  They are as UGLY as they get but let me tell you, the best.  For me.  Great support, great posture when you wear it which helps with breathing.  Can't say enough good about them.  But, they're ugly.

Dark room time again.....

 

La B uses Marks and Spencer, which I imagine is of absolutely no use in Alaska...sorry!

Once used some sportsbra from 'Kruidvat' called as brand Anni Rolfie no longer for sale. My ONLY sportsbra EVER.

I need a new running bra mine is cutting into my shoulder or more accurately my clavicle. I have two raw spots from running with that bra on......any reasonable recommendations for well endowed female runners? I am not looking to spend a crazy amount of money on it either. But other than putting Vaseline on it  when I run..... out of solutions. 

 

The pain(literally) of having big boobs sigh

I like the Champion ones that are sold at Target.  The maximum support or whatever they call it.  I am jealous of all the skinny minnies that can wear the tops with the so-called built in bras lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.