Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Easter hunting! Bakon and Bandit... anyone else?

Featured Replies

I've been thinking of a not-ususal-way to celebrate Easter this year. How about we leave the eggs, they rather come out, start rotting or you paint them but I don't want to offense the eggheds in this place!
Let's do a duck hunt. Bakon as Duck, Wonderful I already picture it. He can leave traces by leaving candy, if he doesn't already ate them.
We don't usea shotgun no that's way to easy, Bow and arrow. Any more volunteers to be a Duck? Mister Bandit maybe? 
We can be the Robin Hoods of this time. Because never forget... those ducklings are really, and I mean really bad, bad chicks!

 

Any more volunteers to be duckchick, sign below. If not we áll have 2 targets. Leave those cracky eggs, the flowers that come up too early or too late. There will be Duck on the menu!

  • Author

Like my guinea pig is my signature says; 'Deal with it'. 

hahahahahaha!!  Evelyn....you really are speaking Bakon's language now....so much so...that I'm gonna have to see some ID young lady...cause I think maybe you ARE Bakon...

  • Author

NOPE not Bakon. Just getting some humor dusted off!

  • Author

But I guess your in Babs? If you arrange the bows, I'll start making arrows... messy loosy job that has to be done. But hey if I want catch some duck we need the good stuff. 

NOPE not Bakon. Just getting some humor dusted off!

i know you aren't really Bakon.....just teasing you  :)

But I guess your in Babs? If you arrange the bows, I'll start making arrows... messy loosy job that has to be done. But hey if I want catch some duck we need the good stuff. 

 

I am in!  I will arrange the bows..gonna take some teamwork to get these ducks...they are crafty

If I can work out what this is all about...I would reply.....but I havnt got a .....duck....

Don't volunteer to be a duck Doreen, here is your chance to pop bakon in the ... with an arrow :)

  • Author

Don't volunteer to be a duck Doreen, here is your chance to pop bakon in the ... with an arrow :)

 

One shot only!!! There's more girls who want to have a chance for that!

shhhhhhh..nobody make a sound...I just spotted Bakon.....

 

no quick movements!

  • Author

*hands an arrow to babs *

damn!!!  he got away!! 

 

Next time, we'll get him Evelyn!

  • Author

Where's all the peeps.... who love a little duck hunt?

 

Yo, the Easter fun is over here...

 

babs now I know why bakon doesn't reply catchy he's afraid to end up like a fried stuffed duck!

Bumble butt is the duck

 

Called me a meathead or lacking character thing in other thread.

Bumble butt is the duck

 

Called me a meathead or lacking character thing in other thread.

Awh, don't get your nose all out of joint.

Oh, wait a minute, you don't have a nose!

so that means you're good.  Not a duck.

Me either. I'm just a chick. :paratrooper_girl:

  • Author

I spotted Badit too, 
And Bakon is here too

Let's brings on the hunt... awww, they seems so shaken let's give'm a head start!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.