Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Author

-13

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

  • Author

-11

  • Author

you stop posting,,,nice try cheat

  • Author

-9

  • Author

savannah go slooooo internet

I did stop posting it is -15 as of when I said to stop.... but then you continued to post and cheat

  • Author

what trick isd that one----stop posting so I can win?

-15 because I said to stop until it was fixed

  • Author

-14 to -8.....  half way is -12

 

fair enough   -12 ???

  • Author

stop winning because I said so....

I'll give you the number that it was when I stopped posting to count back

-14

  • Author

we are 30 from winning but you know its coming huh?

  • Author

-13 baby

LMAO I don't care if you win as long as it is legit and not cheating

  • Author

now if I got to go pee, I just say stop posting???

  • Author

-12 again

lol No that was only to check the count cheaters if you leave the room its still on

  • Author

doom   I feel it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.