Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

-13 I saw the haggard look of smokers on my stroll today and it caught me by surprise.

 

            it isn't pretty to look at.  

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

-12

-11

 

I'm glad you went for a stroll today. Tis good for you ;). Do you like to people watch?! I'm fascinated by it!!

-12 yep people watching.  sometimes I am so disappointed in FASHION.  Everybody dressed in their pajamas fgs.  and ugly plimsolls,  arghhhh.

 

        walking around here, one says, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, goodnight

       to

EVERYBODY.

 

I love that and get mad sometimes when people forget their manners.  Mostly, I am smiling and greeting sweetly. I love that about The South in general. NOLA specifically.

-12

 

Hi mammy :wub:

-11 lol mammy

 

Sally, fashion disappoints me too... And I think everyone should be raised to have manners!

 

Think I will go to sleep, soon.

 

PS what does NOLA stand for - New Orleans?!

-10

 

here we are...  ;)  ....watch this....

 

on second thought....forget that....when-ever I said that when i was younger, nothing good ever happened...lol

Europe is so much better for fashion but fading fast.  sad sad sad.

 

NOLA is New Orleans (NO), Louisiana (LA)

 

sweet dreams sugar !  love you, action.   :wub:

-10

 

LOL Joe. Hope you have a great 30 year anniversary!

 

Good night my wonderful friends. Joe, don't let Doreen hustle you, and watch out for Sally's lingerie!

 

ETA love you too Sally and everyone ;)

-10

 

here we are...  ;)  ....watch this....

 

on second thought....forget that....when-ever I said that when i was younger, nothing good ever happened...lol

 

 

Joe...????

 

were you just thinking that you and Action were going to WIN for a minute ?

 

tee hee hee

 

Hi MAMS !  love you Sister  O S :wub:

-11 Hai.... finished eating :D

-12 what cha eat ?

-13 Pasta Fagiole... or macaroni and bean "soup". :D 

-13 yum.  I did a yard bird on top of the stove with  lots of lemons and garlic, shrooms. asparagus. 

-14

mmmm bird and veggies! I made a bird on Saturday and Damien has been taking chicken sandwiches to school all week :D

-15  gotta get oven repaired or ? now that winter is coming. thought, it was hotter than July today.

 

nice learning what bob meant and making up what bod meant.   :P

-16

LOL yeah Bob is awesome. 

I took some beef out and I will grind it up and make burgers tomorrow because it is going to be back in the 80's. 

 B O B

 

Beef On Bun ?

-18 your cold is knocking on my door, Coleen.  how are you feeling ?

-19

Have a sinus infection, not the throat after all, just feels like it.  Been trying to sleep off and on to get rid of the fever, have to go to work tomorrow, no choice.

-20

Oh man :( 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.