Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

-17

 

guess I should of read what it said..lol

 

or+maybe+worse+taking+a+group+of+_977d7f

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

I think what you see ,Sally...is:

 

"'Ya  Day 7 Ya but its hard' by action "

 

thats just showing that Action was the last person (and now DD) to respond to that particular topic..

 

-18

Dear Joe, 

Now, Day7 yay but its hard is by DDoll.

I am in hysterics.

 

-18

-17

 

lol..I went back and re-read it..put a smile on my face also..lol

-18  I swear Doreen and I are DYIN'.  You're 'aiming fluid' was funny too in Tracey's thread.

-17

 

I was thinking it needs to read "YEA..its hard."  (period)....then I rethought it...maybe we need that butt in there  ;)

-17 

 

:P

-18  I must stop laughing or I'm a gonna Hoirt myself

-17

-18

-18

 

gonna concede DD..im heading out to meet the wife..she is getting off work in 15 mins...thought I would meet her for dinner....no cooking that way...lol....G'nite all

-19 

That is sweet of you Joe. I am waiting for my husband to get home... made baked ziti. Nom nom nom nom 

-18  sorry stil at work.

Twenty

 

 

oops

 

oops.

-19

 

hope work finishes soon, Hum.  it's getting late.

-20

Wow Tom. I know what you mean about eom sales though. Bleck  :bad:

Yep every month you close out strong just to start next month at zero  - I only worlk late one night a week so it's not bad I usually head home

at 3:45 to get my 2 younger kids off the bus - the other one gets home earlier but she is fine until I get home.

 

Am I at 1 again

no, you're at 0 Hum.

 

Chick 

at 

-1

sticks cheating again. :)

 

MD at 0

 

chicks at

 

-1

Hey I've been at work for 11 hours already I'm a little tired can't a stick catch a break - I promise Saz not tryng to cheat just a little tired

 

0

yep, I need to put it to rest too.   Light is fading.

have a great night.

Back to Zero - you have a great night as well - I have about 2 more hours then home to sleep I hope. Although Yankess are on and it's Jeter's last home game as a baseball player. Have to watch that and football.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.