Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

3

 

Is that something she should be doing or are you daring her to sort through it afterwards?

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

3

 

Okay but promise not to hold your breath won't you?

3

 3

 

hello, Wee-me ..

Sorry, it took 3 hrs to reply...wasn't being rude... :) 

posted my number and left... Trying to get things done around the house before I leave to do a small electrical job for my cousin (he built a new garage)..

It sounds like we share a daughter....

2

 

Hellooo Joe, no worries  and hands down I'm at the end of my rope with her..?

  • Author

3

dont know your details but had a class on juvenile behavior. Very educated woman spoke. Doctor of ten degrees on children- called it Dumb Brain Syndrome - they just don’t think like adults although they look grown up. Ages 10-25. 

4

Good morning Fluffy?

4

I'm good...thanks! How have you been? Getting close to a year I see.

4

 

Oh my .. I know .. can't believe it I'm really quite excited..

3...you should be excited!

2

 

I'm trying to get the day off work for a proper celebration...

 

Hi Nancy, how's you ?

Edited by Wee fluffy me

3

3

 

I'm makin chilli sauce and it's burnin the back of ma throat...!!

2 all is well here

2

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.