Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good Morning Amy and IamDoingIt :)

Featured Replies

These guys saved my life too, I hear ya! Amy great job babe, you made it through. Iam, are you nearly done with work too?

Yes I am Thank Goodness- sit at desk all day I think now I will have to go for a short walk everyday since I am not

walking up and down the stairs every hour to smoke

  • Replies 60
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Okay- it is 9:22 would have had 5-6 cigarettes by now.  I don't have any so I can't smoke them.  Need to stay determined and make it through the day.    Thanks for all of the support ! -

  • IamDoingIt
    IamDoingIt

    The longest journey always starts with one step. This journey is going to last a lifetime. I have started, and I'll never stop.

  • Yay, your quit day's here!!!! CONGRATULATIONS... before you know it, you'll have a week under your belt!!.. I'm SOO excited for you!! :P

  • Author

The work day is over in 10 minutes and no SOS for me really me??  I did it. Of course I stayed on this site all day

and read lots.

 

I owe my life to all of you.

 

Thank You So much :)  Tomorrow is day number whoo hoo

thats the way to do it Amy one step at a time one day at a time and keep reading and posting - fantastic job xx

The work day is over in 10 minutes and no SOS for me really me??  I did it. Of course I stayed on this site all day

and read lots.

 

I owe my life to all of you.

 

Thank You So much :)  Tomorrow is day number whoo hoo

And we will be here for you all day just like today. You are doing so well!!

4:50 AM I was sound asleep but Good Morning too you a little late- happy  and anxious is the way I will describe the end of my first day

I remember my first day was quite...surreal....I wasn't 100% sure I could do it (I got educated as I went along) but I was just so SHOCKED I could make it through the first day without completely falling apart at the seams.

I thought, at the time, that it certainly wasn't the best day of my life.

When I look back on it now, it kinda was one of the best days of my life. 

 

So very, very happy for you guys!  Read, write, do whatever you need to.  Every day is easier than the last.  Every day of your life from here on out will be better than the day before. ^_^

  • Author

good morning guys and gals DAY 2 bring it on! - whatever you did yesterday do today as it worked, remember to keep posting and reading you are doing great x

Morning Amy and Iam...just checking in to say hi, and good morning. Hope you both have a great day.

Good morning to you both :)

Same here. Hope all is going well! Keep us updated. :D 

 

Remember, NOPE!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.