Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DevilDoll Poll #4-Almost there.....

16 members have voted

  1. 1. If DD could sit and chat with only one of the following people, who would it be?

    • The Cookie Monster
      18%
    • Yoda
      37%
    • Babs
      6%
    • Sylvester Stallone
      0%
      0
    • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
      37%
    • Olaf
      0%
      0
  2. 2. DD's favorite Star Trek character is?

    • Captain Kirk
      12%
    • Hikaru Hulu
      18%
    • Spock
      50%
    • Montgomery Scott
      0%
      0
    • Chewbacca
      18%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If anyone answered Chewbacca on the Star Trek question you will be getting a lesson from me.

  • Author

If anyone answered Chewbacca on the Star Trek question you will be getting a lesson from me.

No one has commented on that yet....Could it be they don't know? :girl_impossible:

If anyone answered Chewbacca on the Star Trek question you will be getting a lesson from me.

Was going to comment on that, LOL. Was almost tempted to pick it just to get the lesson ;)

Was going to comment on that, LOL. Was almost tempted to pick it just to get the lesson ;)

Lolol! When I saw the question and answers I laughed too hard because I knew the chalkboard was going to have to come out!

Lolol! When I saw the question and answers I laughed too hard because I knew the chalkboard was going to have to come out!

LOL!

 

Was I right about Yoda?

LOL!Was I right about Yoda?

Correct you are.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.