Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June-August 2013..... Summer Quitters check in

Featured Replies

I think I know who you are...but a check in can't hurt!

  • Author

Glad Dottie will be joining us!!

That's me I think.... :)

  • Author

That's me I think.... :)

 

 

I am heret t

Of course, it is you, Gemzee...you are our caboose!  And Baffled, you know I'm not going without you!

Of course, it is you, Gemzee...you are our caboose!  And Baffled, you know I'm not going without you!

lol @ caboose :D Its just weird cause it was winter here (Australia) when I quit but I'm in summer quitters :) Although....I'm English & it was summer there when I quit so...ok I'm just rambling, ignore me - I'm bored at work! (it's a quiet time at the mo).

  • Author

lol @ caboose :D Its just weird cause it was winter here (Australia) when I quit but I'm in summer quitters :) Although....I'm English & it was summer there when I quit so...ok I'm just rambling, ignore me - I'm bored at work! (it's a quiet time at the mo).

I changed the title a bit...my problem is when I go to find us...Summer Quitters is the easiest...can't wait until we all reach one year!

When we all reach 1 year it is going to be legen-- wait for it-- and I hope you're not lactose intolerant, because the second half of the word is-- dairy! Legendary!

 

:D :D :D

  • Author

I think there may be a few more June-August 2013 quitters?

I quit August 2012... so I'm here? If that counts, lol.

I'm here mis Nancy - waving frantically from oz 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

 

Gemzee - we had a bit of rain yesterday which reminded me that winter is coming - and all I could think of was not being huddled outside smoking in the cold ! This will be our first real winter not smoking !

 

I mean - I know I did a lot of last winter - but I was so early in my quit I couldn't treasure not having to go outside !!

I'm here mis Nancy - waving frantically from oz 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

 

Gemzee - we had a bit of rain yesterday which reminded me that winter is coming - and all I could think of was not being huddled outside smoking in the cold ! This will be our first real winter not smoking !

 

I mean - I know I did a lot of last winter - but I was so early in my quit I couldn't treasure not having to go outside !!

Yeah it'll be great not to go outside in the wind & rain :)

 

I just can't wait till my year anniversary - it falls on a Saturday and I'm gonna go out for the most expensive luxurious meal and drink expensive champagne!! :p

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.