Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Very Merry Smoke Free Christmas Everyone

Featured Replies

Hi all

 

Hope you are all well. Have been busy as a bee helping my MIL collect evidence to deal with the multitude of errors during Del Boys hospital stay, that lead to his death. We are making fabulous progress so that's wonderful. It doesn't bring Del back, we know, but it might stop it happening to someone else.

 

 

I am sorry for all the milestones I have missed and welcoming all the newbies to the quit train, feel out the loop ...but... Once New Year is here am a bit more free to come back and hang with you guys, can't wait!

 

My second smoke free Christmas already! Just fabulous, truly is and I still have to pinch myself and be in sheer joy that I finally ticked off my biggest main bucket list item...to stop smoking and be happy to no longer smoke...just simply fabulous.

 

I hope you all enjoy your smoke free Christmas and if anyone reading is not enjoying the thrones of withdrawal just remember it really will not feel like this forever, just hang onto that truth...and this time next year you will be celebrating your second smoke free Christmas...remember that xx

I can't wait either Sharon... I've missed you!

 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I've missed you around here as well Sharon!

 

I'm ecstatic you're making progress and am so happy/proud this is your second Christmas smoke-free!

 

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a safe and happy New Years as well. ((((((((((Hugs from afar))))))))))))

Nice to see you Sharon and hurry back, we've missed you tons!

  • Author

Thank you so much guys

 

Am looking forward to getting back into the thick of it, with you all.

 

I have missed you all, I really have.

Nice to read you again Sharon. Merry Christmas to you and yours. :wub:

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us!!!

Great to hear from you hun, missed you,

Please god you get justice for Del boy,

Happy Christmas to you and yours and hope 2015 is filled with great health and happiness xxxxx

  • Author

Thank you Sue and I hope you and yours have a fabulous family Christmas too xx

  • Author

Great to see you Sharon :)

And you my lovely...so much to catch up on...so, are you still in the USA or home? How's things?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.