Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SD2026 is 7 months smoke free!

Featured Replies

Thank you @QuittingGirl and thanks to everyone on this forum for helping me get this far! 😊 

I feel a lot more confident now that I can make it to the Lido Deck.  Of course I won't let my guard down as I know that can easily happen in a moment of madness! 

 

It's definitely much easier now and the thought of smoking doesn't fit into my life anymore! I appreciate all the support and having this forum to check in with daily! 😊

Well done @SD2026! You’re doing GREAT and I have no doubt that we’ll see you on the Lido Deck shortly. Keep on rockin’ your awesome quit!!

 

IMG_9974.GIF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.