Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mammy Doreen's thread of smiles, love, and other things

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89
  • Views 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Doreensfree
    Doreensfree

    Awww action sweetheart....you knew exactly what to do.....and I love it..... Big thanks to all ,I am deeply touched,and it's comforting knowing I don't have to face things alone.... I love you all..

  • Just gonna try for a little smile :)   What's brown and sticky?                   ↓                       ↓                     ↓                        

The smut is a-flowin'... moar hugs from me...

hug_zpsxu9ncqq2.gif

  • Author

A Martian couple and an Earthling couple meet and are talking about all

sorts of things. Finally, the subject of sex comes up.

 

"Just how do you guys do it?" asks the Earthling.

 

"Pretty much the way you do," responds the Martian.

 

Discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for

the night and experience one another.

 

The female Earthling and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the

Martian strips. He's got only a teeny, weeny member--about half an inch

long and just a quarter inch thick.

 

"I don't think this is going to work," says the woman.

 

"Why?" he asks, "What's the matter?"

 

"Well," she replies, "It's just not long enough to reach me!"

 

"No problem," he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm.

With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite

impressively long.

 

"Well," she says, "That's quite impressive, but it's still pretty

narrow...."

 

"No problem," he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull his

member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely

exciting to the woman.

 

"Wow!" she exclaims as they fall into bed and make mad, passionate love.

The next day the couples rejoin their normal partners and go their

separate ways.

 

As they walk along, the Earth male asks, "Well, was it any good?" "I

hate to say it," she says, "but it was pretty wonderful. How about you?"

 

"It was OK," he replies, "but a little weird. The whole time she was

slapping my forehead and pulling my ears."

  • Author

A woman, getting married for the fourth time, goes to a bridal shop and

asks for a white dress.

 

"You can't wear white.", reminds the sales clerk, "You've been married

three times already."

 

"Of course I can, I'm a virgin!", says the bride. "Impossible", says the

sales clerk.

 

"Unfortunately not", the bride explained. "My first husband was a

psychologist. All he wanted to do was talk about it. My second husband

was a gynecologist. All he wanted to do was look at it. My third husband

was a stamp collector.... God I miss him"

  • Author

Doreen... I forgot to say - Happy Hump Day :)

party%20doll.jpg

L.o.l....when they life size...how big is that....

If its my size ..then you would only get a very small doll....

Some folk might feel cheated.....I think they should come in different heights.....he looks like he's wasted anyway....

I don't think he,d care.....

She's 5'5 with Flesh-like vinyl... I think we all strive to have vinyl-like flesh!

During her annual check up....

Doc says ...please take off all your clothes and climb on to the examining table.....

To which she replied shyly....I carnt just undress in front of you...

All right the physician says....I'll flick the light off,you undress,and tell me when your ready....

A few moments later..her voice shouted out in the darkness....

Doctor I've undressed what shall I do with my clothes...

Doc shouts....oh just put them on the chair on top of mine...

Ok we need another joke on this happy day...

A man suggests to his wife..

!! Darling...shall we try swopping positions tonight !!...

That's a great ides she says.....

!!why don't you stand by the irony board,while I sit on the sofa and break wind !!.....

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.