**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

16 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Now we know you like your Parma violet milkshakes so I reckon that's true...oh and where do you get them from... do tell..

Usually Sblended, but our local one is closed for a refurb at the moment, so today it was 3 packs of big parma violets from morrisons, and half and half vanilla ice cream and full fat milk to make up a litre of milkshake. Yum!

4 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Is that cos ya importing the good shlt from aus?

Belgium actually ... they're good

Edited by Sslip

Well now there has only been one guess

3 which was wrong, so 1 guess to go.

As a reminder

1. Our greyhound is on a strict diet to control her weight

2. I had a parma violet milkshake as a dessert today

Which is the lie?

Edited by Sslip

Ladies, if you'd only taken notice of Fluffy. She knew 2 was highly likely to be true and went for 3 as the lie.

Unfortunately 1 is the lie.

Our girl is an oldy now and sometimes doesn't fancy her food, so pretty much whatever she wants within reason. She had the last of my parma violet milkshake earlier :).

Now to work on 3 more.

• Like 1

Fluffy for heavens sake help me out here!

1. Is true. The order is bacon cheeseburger with mayo, tomato, grilled onion, raw onion, mushrooms, double jalapeno and green peppers

2. Is true. See 1, no ketchup in sight. Jo, I think you had this worked out, but called it the lie?

3. Bacon in milkshake? What the hell! This is the lie.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Sslip said:

2. Is true. See 1, no ketchup in sight. Jo, I think you had this worked out, but called it the lie?

See I'm such a good girl I frickin don't get the whole tell a lie thing.... now can some fvcker help me get me tongue out me cheek :13_upside_down: (< is this the special Australian smiley)

• Haha 1

1. True, Yeah makeup as the live mannequin to my granddaughter's early makeup efforts :8_laughing:

2. True, have you not read that absolutely everyone had a perm in the 70s/80s?

3 Beazel is right a big, fat lie.

Over to you Beazel

• Like 1
  • Sad 1