Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello

Featured Replies

Hi quit train peeps!

I see a lot of fellows who helped me so much with my quit. I'm still smoke free and doing well. I check in every so often,but don't post to often.Hope all are doing well. I tell people about this site and how it has helped so many beat the nicotine  addiction. 

Hi Linda,  I'm really happy to read that you're still smoke free, that's AWESOME!!! Thanks for checking in  :)

Edited by jillar

Thanks for checking in, Linda.  Great job with your quit.   Congratulations.

Hello my name is Joan. I have been quit smoking 10 years now

But I now slipped and went backwards. Had a few cigarettes and I am trying to get back on track. Any advice will be helpful in these forums. Also, I have an addictive personality anything that looks good isn't but I feel like it's beyond my control so, I smoke. If anybody knows any hobbies or, candys, and or. Hand to mouth items to use beside cigarettes please let me know. It's nice to meet all of you. Thank you again. Joan.😇

  • Author

@joan Welcome,this is a great support group. Read all you can and post often.I would go to the   introduction  forum and post there and you will have lots of people offer advice and support.

Thank you for your advice on were to post Linda. Enjoy your night. Joan.😇

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.