Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This or That game

Featured Replies

Florence - It's on the shortlist. I've been told it is amazing. 

 

French vacation - Paris or Cote d'azur? 

 

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 132.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Cote d'Azur .... never really felt the pull of Paris.. although if it was for the end of Le Tour I'd be in to that... but Cote d'Azur for sure...

 

Coastal Europe: Amalfi Coast (Ita) or Caminho da Costa (Port)

Athens - it is a fantastic place to visit and I could happily spend significantly more time there.

 

Northern Europe - Helsinki or Stockholm?

Stockholm... cos... um... I don't flippin know but the Fins seem a bit more reserved than the sweedes and I suspect I might be the kind of traveller that freaks out the locals.

 

Asia - Vietnam or Cambodia???

Probably Vietnam, I don't know much about either, but from what I've seen it appears to be a beautiful country.

 

China or Japan?

Nepal ... I've been to India. There's plenty more I would like to see there, but Nepal would be good.

 

Find $100 : celebrate a lucky windfall or hand it in to authorities

Hand it in... cos I a GOOD little catholic girl and that might be someones last $100 and its a lot of money. (I found $20 at the train station and handed it in)

 

Witness and Accident: stop to help or walk on by?

Stop to help, although I will readily defer to someone who knows what they are doing. Step back from the light is all I've got. 

 

Begging on the street, drop some coins or walk on by? 

 

Most times drop a "coin".... I actually buy something food wise and give them that instead.... but if they are sporting the latest shoes or clothes or they have a dog with them that looks like it is show quality... I walk on by.

 

Domestic in the street: Intercede or Walk on By

Depends, a slanging match is likely to remain just that and peter out, so leave alone, threat of violence would be different. 

 

Cinema snack - Popcorn or bag of sweets? 

Popcorn.. No Jaffa's...no popcorn...(who we kidding, I'm am Aussie ours would be a choc top)

 

Movie date night... Rotate the selection or just let the other half choose.

Let the other half choose (as long as she chooses My Best Friends Wedding or 10 Things I Hate About You. Or, I know, let's watch When Harry Met Sally again)

 

Movie date night ... Romcom or drama?

Fine- if it's a date night - drama.  If it is a mama needs a break night- rom- com all the way! 

 

On the date night- dinner before movie or after movie ?  Or no dinner at all ?☺️??? 

Oh @Lust4Life you rebel rule breaker!

 

Out of the first two options only dinner after. 

 

Date night - relaxed romantic stroll or cuddle up in front of a fire? 

43 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Out of the first two options only dinner after.

 

^^ I was gunna say... dinner after cos at least then ya have something new to talk about :D

 

Fire.

 

Massage: Give or recieve

Good question. Both are great. 

 

Let's go with receive. 

 

Massage : Having a massage, gentle or intense? 

Intense - cos the only massages I can even slightly tolerate are from the physio.

 

Foot Massage - Yes Please... or touch me fvcking foot and you die.

Edited by notsmokinjo

Yeah why not. Wouldn't be my first choice though. 

 

Massage : Aromatherapy or sports

Mmmmmm not sure I'm right person to answer.. went for a massage once only once and never again spent the full time tensing up trying not to laugh cos it was too tickly my friends luved it said they felt soooooo relaxed not me so maybe is be better with a sports one though never had one... am I missing something??

 

A wee bath to relax in..

 

Warm or hot (coming our lobster red) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOT HOT HOT.... must come out like a lobster... although I was having ice baths over summer so that I could catch at softball... all cold water and 3 bags of servo ice.... fricking mental.

 

 

Bath: Bubbles or Radox

On 5/23/2018 at 5:31 PM, Sslip said:

Let the other half choose (as long as she chooses My Best Friends Wedding or 10 Things I Hate About You. Or, I know, let's watch When Harry Met Sally again)

 

Movie date night ... Romcom or drama?

OK... first there is the white chocolate ... now there is 10 Things I Hate About You... aka the taming of the shrew.... you sure your not my 12 yo daughter... we have to watch 10 things I hate about you every month at that special time... followed by Joyful Noise and then topped off with one of the Cinderella Story movies.....

11 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Mmmmmm not sure I'm right person to answer.. went for a massage once only once and never again spent the full time tensing up trying not to laugh cos it was too tickly my friends luved it said they felt soooooo relaxed not me so maybe is be better with a sports one though never had one... am I missing something??

 

A wee bath to relax in..

 

Warm or hot (coming our lobster red)

 

I think you're missing out, but then I'm a sucker for all massages ?

 

(oh and the bath as hot as possible)

 

8 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

OK... first there is the white chocolate ... now there is 10 Things I Hate About You... aka the taming of the shrew.... you sure your not my 12 yo daughter... we have to watch 10 things I hate about you every month at that special time... followed by Joyful Noise and then topped off with one of the Cinderella Story movies.....

 

Yes, yes, yes, we've established I am indeed more womanly than anyone here and if you carry on I'll cry then go and eat too much ice cream, before feeling better when I go and get my nails done with my BFFs.

 

Surprise, surprise on the answer

 

Radox (but then I am getting a slightly older girl now)

 

Bath : Stay in for hours, chilling and reading or in and out quick?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.