April 28, 20188 yr OOH fab one is almost Saintas with sprinkles... Extremely cold... easier to add a layer, but only so many you can take off. Custard: Home made or out of the carton
April 28, 20188 yr Carton ... It's good and it's predictable Your custard, going over the top of a fruit pie or sponge pudding?
April 28, 20188 yr Fruit pie as in apple?? yep (OMG my aussie soccer team was 2:1 up in the semi final with 5 seconds to go and they kick an own goal. They have just gone into overtime) Custard: Chocolate or vanilla?
April 29, 20188 yr Victoria sponge (as long as it's got fresh cream filling) Biscuit - chocolate covered or plain
April 29, 20188 yr ^^^ You dunk in coffee? - I'm not sure I know you at all Cola Choice of treats : Sweets or Cake?
April 29, 20188 yr sweets... (One must slam their tam in coffee... and slamming is Premier League dunking) Choice: Chocolate or Boiled sweets
April 29, 20188 yr sweet... if I want sour I'll go suck a lemon. Chocolate - rice bubbles (crisps) or Pop Rocks (space rocks, popping candy)
April 29, 20188 yr Just googled rice bubbles and it's rice krispy cakes so yep I'm in ? Unicorns or fairies
April 30, 20188 yr Oh crap.. I cant remember the one i like best.. its the really malty one... think it's horlicks..!!! Anybody a connoisseur ??? Mars bar or Marathon
April 30, 20188 yr Fruit pastilles, but the different shapes please Garlic bread : French bread or pizza base
April 30, 20188 yr Lightly cooked, same as my toast. Not likely if my wife is cooking it though. Pizza : deep pan or thin and crispy
April 30, 20188 yr Ahh yes im opposite i like burnt toast and crispy pizza ? Thin and crispy Olives yay or nay
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.