Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My own pledge...for a few days~!

Featured Replies

I pledge to not smoke on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!

 

NOPE  because I don't smoke anymore

 

 

and 5 x S.N.O.T.   Smoking is not an option today!

 

 

 

Good for you. Take care and speak to you soon.

I'm thinking of you lil'bug.

Darned right you won't smoke. Cuz you already know that smoking isn't a solution to anything life throws at us.

:)

Will be thinking of you Ladyb Take care ok and be strong x

I will be thinking of you too LB...take care and I would be my life you will keep to your NOPE.

Thinking of you LB!  Take care, you are a great person.

You are in my thoughts Lil'bug.

Know that somewhere in Canada, some non-smoking girl is saying a prayer for you.

:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.