Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello There!

Featured Replies

  • Author
1 hour ago, DenaliBlues said:

Congrats on two weeks @robin0212! I, too, had the feeling of something missing. Smoking was the organizing principle of our life, so it’s natural for quitting to feel odd for a while. And sometimes sad. But then it gets better. You realize that you are 100% complete without smoking. Your happy place is waiting for you… stick with it till you get there!

 

IMG_8425.gif

Thank you Denali! Looking forward to that happy place!😊

  • Replies 134
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • @robin0212 I remember that when I was younger I would want to fight someone whenever I tried quit. The frustration, anxiety, and anger(at myself, I later realized. How could I allow myself to become a

  • garry mhudson
    garry mhudson

    Just get back on the train. Most of us have failed before the quit stuck so keep trying. You fail when you give up. Stay positive and look forward to being smoke free. Best wishes. Stay close.

  • intoxicated yoda
    intoxicated yoda

    @robin0212hang in there.  smoking was probably a bigger part of your life than even you realize so let yourself grieve a little bit.  it's ok.  we all miss the things we've had a long relationship wit

Posted Images

10 hours ago, robin0212 said:

2 weeks today! Yay! I am having that "something"s missing"  feeling. I remember this from my previous quit. I hate this feeling. It so indescribable and weird.   Does anybody ever feel this way? Maybe it's grief. Uggh good grief 😫!

Yes, I had it too.  I also had a feeling of doom but it all passed after about 3 weeks or so. Hang in there!!😃

Robin wtg gf!!! 2 weeks is HUGE!!! You’re right in that part that your mind effs w u and it seems like nothings ever going to get better but it totally will. 

  • Author
5 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Great work Robin 

Half way to your first month ..

Your doing great ..

Thank you Doreen😊

 

Edited by robin0212

  • Author
12 hours ago, overcome said:

Big congratulations @robin0212 you are no longer a slave to nicotine, so happy for you!

Thank you overcome. Feels good right now not to be a slave to it!

  • Author
12 hours ago, Brioski said:

Robin wtg gf!!! 2 weeks is HUGE!!! You’re right in that part that your mind effs w u and it seems like nothings ever going to get better but it totally will.

Thanks Brioski!

Edited by robin0212

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.