Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Recent status updates ?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Sorry Evelyn ... I didn't expalin myself very well ... if you go to the main page on the right hand side under birthdays, it say's recent status updates ... what I meant was what are they ? how do they get there ?

 

but I'm so happy you have quit again ... I really believe you can do this, I really believe we can all do this :)

In your profile top right, click on it it says 'what's on your mind?' Type what's in your mind and it appears on the main page. People can reply to it.

 

I think that's right or I am going to look like a wally. Going to test now.

To clarify, don't type what's in your mind, type what's on lol rofl

 

It worked by the way ;)

  • Author

thanks action ... before I try it, another quick question - what is rofl ?

Rolling over f###ing laughing

  • Author

Rolling over f###ing laughing

omg I feel like such a plonker now ... I've usually got my kids around me and they tell me all this stuff, but I'm on my own tonight ... this is the second time tonight I've tried to find the little blushing face ... still can't find him ... just for the record I'm very embarressed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to be careful about asking kids to translate, not all are polite.

  • Author

You might want to be careful about asking kids to translate, not all are polite.

thankyou Paul ... I'll take that onboard  :D

Isn't it rolling on floor laughing? :D

yes   rolling on floor laughing, but hey everyone can laugh as they plz lol

Nope Not in my neck of the woods it isnt;)

It's floor here. England probably calls it something nobody else ever heard before. Gastiphoper or something. Mexico and Australia it's just called dirt

  • Author

It's floor here. England probably calls it something nobody else ever heard before. Gastiphoper or something. Mexico and Australia it's just called dirt

we do have floors in Oz you know lol

Hard packed dirt is still called dirt

we do have floors in Oz you know lol

i thought the floors in oz were ceilings

  • Author

i thought the floors in oz were ceilings

Andrew ... huge belly laugh going on here ... priceless !

I am NOT from England Bakon, you are cruising for a bruising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beeeeeepppppppppppp

  • Author

I am NOT from England Bakon, you are cruising for a bruising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beeeeeepppppppppppp

I wish I hadn't asked now lol 

It's floor here. England probably calls it something nobody else ever heard before. Gastiphoper or something. Mexico and Australia it's just called dirt

  

i thought the floors in oz were ceilings

Your both right of course the only problem with a dirt floor ceiling - is that I keep waking up dusty !! 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

I'm surprised it's floor here... I am in Canada after all and we LOVE to swear!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.