Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I miss you bitches

Featured Replies

It’s been such a long time. Bakon is probably still harassing the good people of Pittsburgh. Jimmy is still a bully.  Babs is always in the back seat. Jenny is the nicest quit smoker. Colleen is the 3rd girl if my dreams. Petra stood me up. Bigfoot was the prettiest woman I met in Alaska. And mammy I miss you hon. More to come. 

I miss the pig

  • Author

I’ve was always jealous of Boo. But he does have a fat head

  • Author

Joe is a great guy. I think he’s a browns fan. And Jess was the hot chic from Wisconsin 

Goth chic from Georgia. She was the level headed one. I loved her blue hair

Edited by Sonic
Bad speller

  • Author

Oh and bakon is still a jerk

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Sonic said:

Joe is a great guy. I think he’s a browns fan. And Jess was the hot chic from Wisconsin 

Goth chic from Georgia. She was the level headed one. I loved her blue hair

 

35 minutes ago, Sonic said:

Oh and bakon is still a jerk

 

I miss bacon. Is he still here ?

Hey Ding Dong did you finally escape from the nut house?

6 hours ago, jess said:

 

I miss bacon. Is he still here ?

Bakon has left for better pasture,s....he comes back now and then... to post a cheating number ..

I'm missing all you guys ....my Quit buddies ....🙁🐸

 

Miss you too! Glad to see some familiar faces on here, been a long time!

 

 

 

Meathead!  Long time, no see.

 

Sonic always livens up the party when he comes around.  He also causes the collective IQ to drop a few points when he comes around.

 

It's a trade-off we're willing to accept.  

 

Don't be a stranger Meathead.

On 12/28/2021 at 10:02 PM, Sonic said:

I miss the pig 

BeJuses!! Is that really you Meathead (@Sonic)?

313010004_OhMyFuck.gif.3aa01cfc71ccf024311bc41411a69fb3.gif

Edited by reciprocity

Let's go for a ride. like the ole times!!

2011809372_BooReci.gif.db73a6468160d631ee0e57dccdf23a50.gif

Have you gained some tonnage or is it just me?

Aww, sweet of you to say but other than that judgy bartender, I was probably the only woman you met in AK. I hope all is well in your world.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.