February 5, 20179 yr This one reminds me of Gauley Fest. Hundreds of folks (river rats, dirtbags, weekend warriors, boulder bunnies) all belting this song out in unison. Good times.
February 9, 20179 yr Excellent choice Doreen. I think I may have mentioned a time or twelve that The Kinks are one of my favorite bands ever.
February 10, 20179 yr You can never have too much Kinks in your life... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCM0eUyG2c
February 15, 20179 yr Ever crank up some Cheap Trick and drive too fast? It's one of the simple pleasures.
February 21, 20179 yr Down and dirty Hill Country blues. If you're not cranking this one up and feeling it...that's your loss.
February 21, 20179 yr I'm cranking boo boo baby..x A little Burnside will have you shakin' those biscuits.
February 22, 20179 yr Nobody kicks more ass down at the hardware store than this guy... I'm sending this to my nephew.. Telling him to get down B+Q..he will love it..x
February 22, 20179 yr I'm sending this to my nephew.. Telling him to get down B+Q..he will love it..x Check this out...Same guy, but this time he's playing an oil can.
February 22, 20179 yr I love this guy...recycling..brilliant !!! I only heard of him a couple of days ago. His name is Justin Johnson. Turn him loose in a junkyard and he can create a symphony. Here he is playing a cigar box.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.