Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Posting stuff like pictures

Featured Replies

George and Nancy always did well but I cant figure this stuff out. Happy unicorns farting rainbows with congratulations written in sparkly letters. I try to post a picture and I get its over 12kb and don't fit.  I keep shrinking my photo till I got a copy at 12kb and its so small its not worth posting.

Someone post a simple instruction on how to take a normal 123kb photo and place it here. Or how to be a fancy pants on the congrats stuff. Or how to link a u-tube video.

This is the site I use most for Congratulations, although there are many more.  I just right click on the one I want, and choose "Copy Image".  Then I come back here and right click where I want it and choose "paste."  That is how I did the unicorn, too.

Unicorns_Fart_Rainbows__3_by_thunderwolf

 

For photos, I go to photobucket.com, upload the picture I want to post, and then double click on the picture and copy the Image address.  Then come back here and paste the address in the post.  It looks just like the address until you click "Post"  and then the picture appears.  I hope this helps!!

Yes if it's one of your photos, it must be from photobucket or something w/a URL.

If it's an image online, you have to copy the image's URL and put it in that little box under and to the left of the smiley on the tool bar.  I think it's a tree icon on the box, but not 100% sure.

I've been trying unsuccessfully to post photos I took with my phone.  :wacko:

Me too.....I havnt got a clue how to do anything fancy on here.......

It does get me angry sometimes....but then....

As long as I help someone quit.....that the main thing.....

I do love looking at all the great pictures and stuff....

Yes if it's one of your photos, it must be from photobucket or something w/a URL.

If it's an image online, you have to copy the image's URL and put it in that little box under and to the left of the smiley on the tool bar.  I think it's a tree icon on the box, but not 100% sure.

I can just click on Copy Image and come back and paste....does that not work for you?

  • Author

copy and paste doesn't work for me on this site. I can do it for reports or documents and emails too. Guess its in the security settings for internet. Still using Internet Explorer.

  • Author

small item from my media worked but not copy/paste

small item from my media worked but not copy/paste

If you switch to Chrome, I think you will have much better luck.

  • Author
happy-face-guy-smiley-emoticon.png

ok I will look into it.

  • Author

we could be brothers

  • 1 year later...

I'm using IE and im on a windows phone, which ain't good at the best of times. What I have found is if you go to


Posted Image
CLICK THE MORE REPLY OPTIONS NOT THE POST BUTTON

Posted Image
SEE IN THE RIGHT HAND CORNER THERE IS SOME OPTIONS, TICK THE HTML BOX

Posted Image
IF YOU HAVE WROTE SOMETHING BEFOREHAND IT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS GO TO A PHOTO HOSTING SITE AN EASY ONE IS POSTIMAGE.

Posted Image
THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU POST IT. IF YOU PREVIEW IT, YOU WILL SEE IT AS A PICTURE.

Posted Image
THIS IS WHAT THE FRONT PAGE OF POSTIMAGE. YOU WILL SEE BROWS PICTURE FOR ONES SAVED ON YOUR PHONE OR COMPUTER AND URL FOR ONES OF THE NET. ALSO THERE IS A RESIZE YOU WANT WEDSITE WHICH 640 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I DO IT WITH OUT THINKING NOW, BUT IT DOES SAY WEBSITES. IT WILL ASK IF IT IS FAMILY FREINDLY OR ADULT, JUST CLICK WHICH ONE AND UPLOAD.

Posted Image
YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO ANOTHER PAGE WITH A SELECTION OF CODES PRESS THE HOTLINK ONE, THAT IS FOR FORUMS COPY AND THEN CLICK IN THE BOX. TO PASTE ANY CONTENT IS THE SAME JUST CLICK THE HTML BOX AND PASTE IT IN. I HOPE THIS HELPS SOME OF YOU

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.