June 14, 201412 yr lol Here is his answer thread or what you call it, I don't know the proper term...Should ask PInky sometime.. Here's what I know....He drives a freight train and has a very unpredictable schedule. I hope he has good benefits at least and are they hiring? Wiley is funny, cracks me up all the time :)
June 14, 201412 yr Family hails from Huddersfield in England. Lapsed golfer just getting going again when work allows, born-again oral hygiene freak!
June 14, 201412 yr Extensive knowledge of electric toothbrushs/sharks and putting them together in an avatar.
June 14, 201412 yr He works in the same industry as me. He's good at keepin' it real. WIley, tell us two things about you that come to mind right away.
June 14, 201412 yr I know Wiley was considering watching the movie Bad Grandpa but am not sure he got round to it? He has a knack of posting picture that make me cry with laughter, will never forget one he posted of a train full of troll dolls....just a comedy genius at times.
June 14, 201412 yr I don't like sharks by like Wiley a lot he makes me laugh but is caring too but the electric toothbrush sends me over the edge lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.