September 17, 20215 yr 19 minutes ago, Opah said: Just curious what did you buy your self on your anniversary or anniversaries ? I may be letting myself off easy with just $2000.00 for the rifle scope and ammo. May be I should throw in another couple hundred for a Bipod ? This is the SOS forum opah so you probably won't get a lot of replies to your question here. Doreen just made a thread in July about this though here: https://www.quittrain.com/topic/15892-look-at-all-that-extra-money-you-have/ in case you want to check out what people did with their saved money and add yours to it. And here's another one from 2019: https://www.quittrain.com/topic/12836-what-are-you-doing-with-your-saved-money/ 😊 Edited September 17, 20215 yr by jillar
September 17, 20215 yr My message quit smoking or not if you really, really want something something and you have worked hard to have that thing you should have it. I will also say that I think your time and money would be better served by a get away with your wife. You have guns..nothing is more important than making memories with your love. Seems like you could use a break from work and more time with the Mrs. Just my 2 cents. My best wishes what ever or where ever you choose, when we get to this age we should enjoy what we want. That is what I try to do. K
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.