I'm strong because

I made it through another

day without giving up

and that is enough

Edited by Linda
Spelling
  • Like 1

"At my wedding we played we played ,"we've only just begun" 

You and another couple thousand of young lovers setting out on their life adventure.

How young and full of it we were, the world was our play ground and all we wanted to do was play!

Edited by Opah

1 hour ago, Opah said:

"At my wedding we played we played ,"we've only just begun" 

You and another couple thousand of young lovers setting out on their life adventure.

How young and full of it we were, the world was our play ground and all we wanted to do was play!

@OpahYes it was fun filled,Oh if I only knew then what I know now

Life is full of surprises - many will hurt you, many will make you happy. But usually, it's when your life is a complete mess that everything happens - people disappoint you, you lose money, everything crumbles around you and it only seems to get worse.

But, when you are content with your life, it feels like nothing can affect you. You're untouchable - even if anything goes wrong, it'll be easier to deal with because you have learned to accept the things you can't change, and your contentment is strong enough to help you solve the issues that you can do something about. It feels easier to solve things when you're happy because it is easier.

So, when you're content with your life, nothing really happens. On the outside, things keep changing because that's life - however, in your mind, there is a comfortable reassurance that you will deal with it. That you will make it right. So it feels like nothing is going on, really. You face everything trusting in your abilities, so the whole scope of any issue is seen in a more “factual” way. You see the things you really care about and anything else is microscopic in comparison.

• Like 3

Pause and remember

every situation in life is temporary

so when life is good make sure

you enjoy it fully and when life

is not so good remember that

it will not last forever and better

days are coming!!!!!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Linda said:

because of you

I didn't give up!!!

Well you’ve helped me! You are one of the reasons I didn’t give up! Just your being here, reading your old comments, the encouragement you’ve given me. All of it! Thank you for hanging around to be here for others. For me! 🤗

• Like 1