Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Disappointment

Featured Replies

Hey Linda, its ok to feel down, this pandemic has taken its toll plus the early months of quitting smoking when being down or irritable is completely normal so give yourself a break. You're doing awesome!🤗

OK squirrel tossing might not be your Bag, but what about this ?

Your imagination  and creativity will set your free in many really unique and profitable ways.

I love the tea pot one, my next Chime, If my wife likes it I may make more and sell them on consignments at antique  and gift shops.

Edited by Opah

Hey Linda these people really should be disappointed !

 

  • Author
10 hours ago, Opah said:

Hey Linda these people really should be disappointed !

 

Lol yepper

On 3/20/2021 at 2:06 PM, Linda said:

I'm feeling a little down today and really not sure why. I need to work on my attitude.

Someone sent me this today when I was feeling low. Hope you don't mind my passing it on. It's about attitude. It reminds me of what I have to be grateful for. 

 

 

Well I am feeling pretty small right now, I had the nerve to whine about what I thought was problems.  

 Strap on those legs Travis and run with it ! The best of all that is good to you and yours !

  • Author

That is so great LLL That man is amazing .  The thing about Travis is he was originally from not to far from where I live. He and his family are wonderful people. Does make you realize how blessed we are.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.