May 28, 201412 yr ok heres the story one of my coworkers had a coupon for $2off a 4 roll pack of white cloud tp the coupon said can be multiplied so she copyed a bunch of them and gave us all 20 each well in the mean time wal mart lowered the price to $1.97 cents a package so the ha dto give me 3cents per package so I made 60 cents and got 80 rolls of tp free yea coupons :D :D
May 28, 201412 yr That's pretty cool Jimmy! Don't you just love it when you don't have to pay anything and actually get a little money back?
May 29, 201412 yr OK, now who's house are you going to roll! :lol: :D Yeah Jimmy, who's house? what time? I wanna play too!!... :P good job Jimmy!.. i say, anytime we can wipe our butt for free-(short of use'n a leaf from the back yard) it's a good day!! :D
May 29, 201412 yr Ive got a Wife....4 daughters....and now, 6 granddaughters...I know the value of Jimmies treasure :P When I was single, a roll would last a month...now when we get together a roll will last about 15 mins!! :blink:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.