May 14, 20206 yr I quit smoking 3 years ago. I developed ulcer as a result of smoking weed mostly and cigarettes as well as not eating right. Since I quit I find it difficult to sleep because when I lie down my heart starts beating fast plus I wake up in the night like multiple times to urinate. I'm scared that I have developed chronic heart failure. Please does someone have a similar experience.
May 14, 20206 yr Hi Manny welcome and congratulations on three years quit. Quitting can bring out conditions that smoking masked so we recommend seeing your doctor and having a check up done. 😊
May 14, 20206 yr Hello Manny and welcome to the site. You should see a doctor and be up front and tell him/her what is going on. Congrats on a great quit.
May 15, 20206 yr Hi Manny. 3 years quit is awesome. The older you get, the more you go to the bathroom at night. If you are concerned, I would definitely see your physician. Don't overthink your symptoms and worry because that can cause anxiety.
May 15, 20206 yr Congratulations Manny ....Quitting smoking is the best thing you can do for your health .... I agree with all the above ..seek your doctor's advice to ease your mind ...our minds can be our worst enemies.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.