Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ask Jackie66 anything...

Featured Replies

Jackie, I don't want to see you miss out on all the fun :p

 

I'll start ;)

 

How old were you when you met your husband, was it love at first sight?!

HAHAH Action love it, now would that be husband number 1, 2 or soon to be number 3, I love diamonds you see!! x

  • Author

HAHAH Action love it, now would that be husband number 1, 2 or soon to be number 3, I love diamonds you see!! x

 

LOL, I tell you what, you choose, but you have to answer :p

 

Are you feeling better, are you out of bed?

LOL, I tell you what, you choose, but you have to answer  :P

 

Are you feeling better, are you out of bed?

Husband Num 1 - too young

Husband number 2 - safe and secure

fell in love with soon to be husband number 3 I can be ME when I am with him

 

I'm alot better Action thank you so much for asking, I went back to work on Friday, still coughing like an old hag, really thought I was a gonner, took 2 severe allergic reactions to the Antibiotics.......scary stuff 

 

where a bouts you from? where do you live? where have you lived?

El B, I was born in Oslo Norway, at a Red Cross Hospital, I Currently live in Ayrshire, Scotland and have done for 32 years , I have lived in Norway, Malaysia, Rheindahlen, Guterslough, Ramstein (All germany,)  Alnwick Northumberland (twice) York, Peterhead (scotland) , London, I have been to 11 different schools, 1 boarding school, 1 college and still to this day get itchy feet, when my feet get itchy I change husband or wallpaper, this house has been wallpapered alot lol xx

When are you getting married? Is it going to be a small or big wedding?

  • Author

Wow you've lived in a lot of places...

 

Is where you live now your favourite?

Do you find it hard to make and keep friends with that many moves?

I love reading this Jackie! Wallpaper is the way forward :)

 

What's living in scotland like - it looks pretty rainy on the weather reports?  

Which is your fave, out of where you lived?

When are you getting married? Is it going to be a small or big wedding?

do you know each year, one of us will say lets get married this year and the other will say naaaa, I think one day we will just do it, we have been together over 11 years now, it will be a small intimate wedding, Ive been married twice and my OH has been married once, when is your wedding Leanna? big or small? love all the excitement of a wedding, my first was huge church wedding, second Registry office.

Wow you've lived in a lot of places...

 

Is where you live now your favourite?

Don't think so Action, it is not home, Germany was a lovely place to live when we stayed in Guterslough we had alot of german friends and lived well within the community would love to go back.

Do you find it hard to make and keep friends with that many moves?

When I was younger I was bullied a great deal, and always tried to buy peoples friendship, up until about 20 years ago when I realised that you didn't need to have a huge group of friends, I have a few really close friends now, and through Friend's Reunited and Facebook I have contacted quite a few people from the past, and I have stood up too and faced many of the bullies.  I thanked them as they made me the person I am today, when I first moved to Scotland I found it surreal watching people grow and get older it totally freaked me out!!

I love reading this Jackie! Wallpaper is the way forward :)

 

What's living in scotland like - it looks pretty rainy on the weather reports?  

Which is your fave, out of where you lived?

 

I love reading this Jackie! Wallpaper is the way forward :)

 

What's living in scotland like - it looks pretty rainy on the weather reports?  

Which is your fave, out of where you lived?

Marti lol, Scotland is WET WET WET, Loved living in Germany, the scenery is out of this world, and the people are so friendly, would love to go back, would also love to go back to my birth place, just to see it again touch base x

  • Author

When I was younger I was bullied a great deal, and always tried to buy peoples friendship, up until about 20 years ago when I realised that you didn't need to have a huge group of friends, I have a few really close friends now, and through Friend's Reunited and Facebook I have contacted quite a few people from the past, and I have stood up too and faced many of the bullies.  I thanked them as they made me the person I am today, when I first moved to Scotland I found it surreal watching people grow and get older it totally freaked me out!!

You are awesome. I realise that is not a question lol

do you know each year, one of us will say lets get married this year and the other will say naaaa, I think one day we will just do it, we have been together over 11 years now, it will be a small intimate wedding, Ive been married twice and my OH has been married once, when is your wedding Leanna? big or small? love all the excitement of a wedding, my first was huge church wedding, second Registry office.

Wow, 11 years. :) Congrats!

 

Mine's in March. 2015. We're having about 60-70 guests (or at least that's how many I'm planning on invited), so I think that's considered small. :) I'm really getting into the spirit of planning!

 

Will you be doing the ceremony in a church this time around?

Wow, 11 years. :) Congrats!

 

Mine's in March. 2015. We're having about 60-70 guests (or at least that's how many I'm planning on invited), so I think that's considered small. :) I'm really getting into the spirit of planning!

 

Will you be doing the ceremony in a church this time around?

how exciting, so looking forward to hearing all your exciting plans think me and OH will just nip off to the registry office this time again lol, would love to go to a Sandy Beach at sunset in some exotic location and marry beneath the stars......(daydreaming now of a winning lottery ticket) xx

Jackie your life sounds so glamorous!! Swoon.

What is your favorite hobby?

Ohhhh Ava, hobby now there is something I havent thought about in a long time, have so many things I like to do, reading, swimming, puzzles,  but if you asked my OH he would definately say talking because I never shut up xx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.