July 18, 20197 yr 1 hour ago, Diane R said: I look at it this way if I think about ever putting a cigarette in my mouth I’m going to remember how awful I have felt when I quit. That should do it. At least I hope. This is no fun at all. And I’m not a spring chicken lol 😝 Pretty much how I still look at it Diane
July 18, 20197 yr Author Well one can dream lol. I’m not has exhausted today. At least there is that. Good thing I’m good at looking on the bright side.
July 18, 20197 yr 3 hours ago, Diane R said: Thanks BKP! I’m Just waiting for this burst of energy everyone says they get. where’s mine 😝 Diane, I think that only comes before birth 😁. I did not have a burst of energy but did feel more powerful each day.
July 18, 20197 yr On 7/17/2019 at 10:11 AM, Diane R said: The first days can seem like the longest days of your life. Our perception of time ebbs and flows throughout our lives. When we quit, we start doing two things: watching the clock and feeling somewhat bored as we're trying to figure out what to do with our time now. That's a combination that seemingly brings time to a screeching halt. You settle into your new life as a non-smoker, put some time between you and cigarettes, leave some milestones in the rear view...and before you know it the clock is moving at normal speed again. On 7/17/2019 at 12:54 PM, Diane R said: I keep telling myself patience is a virtue but it’s not helping very much lol. And I also have a lab Jordan7 my baby boy Samson. He been staying close by me. He knows something is different. Such smart dogs. I would walk him more if I had the Energy. I miss that the most. I can’t wait to have my energy back so I can join the gym! I have a black lab, his name is Cash. If Samson is anything like Cash, you could always pass the time throwing a tennis ball for him to fetch. He never gets tired of that game. Eat. Play. Sleep. Dogs are living the good life.
July 18, 20197 yr Author Samson loves to play fetch. And he loves swimming. Which I had planned on doing again with him today but it’s raining here. South Florida summers never know what you will get. I put my quit post up on Facebook last night. I got a lot of you can do it. I didn’t really tell to many people I was quoting right away. I’m lucky that most of the family doesn’t smoke. Hope everyone is have a good day!
July 18, 20197 yr Nice Ticker Diane, Hope the weather breaks. Have a great afternoon ! Edited July 18, 20197 yr by Eight-Toe Joe
July 18, 20197 yr Author Your as well Joe! It’s not raining at this minute but if looks like it’s not done yet lol. There’s alway tomorrow. Think I’ll take a little nap
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.