Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scared

Featured Replies

Hang in there just like you are! I too have such rough times! I am not in any loop here but I do come here and read and read....I do love your posts!

I am still using patch but things are better all the time...small steps....

Camped and hiked all weekend with my 7 year old grandson this past weekend....I kept up...but can't wait til I can breathe even better .....best part....no hiding out to smoke....NOPE

Remember that every time you do battle with this addiction that tries to keep you a slave to serving it's needs, you are breaking down your "smoker's brain" and laying the foundation for the rest of your non-smoking life. It does happen ..... a little at a time. Small battles in a big war :) 

Maybe seeds are planted.  Don’t water them, shove them in a place void of light and they will die. 

 

You are are in control. 

14 hours ago, Whispers said:

This helped me at times... "Move a muscle change a thought"!

 

@Whispers

 

This is great !  and now in my head forever.

Thank you.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.