July 30, 20188 yr Congratulations @Rory69 for being smoke free for 8 years. Wow, what an amazing quit. Thank you so much for being here to share your tips and advise with those of us coming behind. Having such a successful non-smoker in our midst is a real support and motivation. Hope you have something fantastic planned to celebrate your quit and achievements.
July 31, 20188 yr Yay! Thanks guys, After a pack a day for almost 40 years, I never thought I’d be celebrating this milestone. Just know that no matter how long or how much you have smoked in the past, don’t give up - you CAN quit. There is life after cigarettes and it is sweet. Smoking is not an option for me today because I am one puff away from a pack a day! Edited July 31, 20188 yr by Rory69
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.