Handy hints and tips

Soozie

I have one : 

If you decide to dye your hair at home, DO NOT under any circumstances be tempted to do your eyebrows as well, this is doubly important if you like the copper mahogony look, one tends to take on the look of a startled owl crossed with coco the clown  :wacko:

• Like 7

If you could see the state of me you'd be laughing out loud that's for sure ... I've got visitors arriving from England next week, one of them who I haven't met yet is the Mother of my step sons partner, I was hoping to make a good impression so she could see what a lovely family her daughter has got involved with !

• Like 1

Got to laugh soozie.....sorry....

But it would be just the kind of thing I would have done....

No words of wisdom I'm afraid.....

I think if I'd have stuck with my usual colour which just has subtle red tones I maybe could have got away with it ... but I fancied something a bit different, had no idea how red it was going to be ... love the hair just not the matching eyebrows ... think I'll have to go and get some professional help tomorrow !

Let me get this straight...

Currently - you have bright copper eyebrows?

Perhaps not for public consumption - but you have to take a photo of that!! Absolutely fantastic!

Sure the pros will sort it out for you!

they're a sort of mahogony copper depending on which light I'm in ... looks worse in the sunshine ... thankfully it's been raining all afternoon ... just had a chat with SueBeDoo and she said I should go to a beautician or wait two weeks for them to fade ... 

This is so funny because I've recently dyed my hair red and my eyebrows are dark brown so I thought it looked a bit odd...but I'm sooo glad I didn't think to dye them!! :D LOL

well isn't it a good job you read my hand hints and tips ! lol

• Like 1

oh no, lol, sorry!  What about a baby wipe, they get most stuff off of skin?

I've been wiping them all day, my skin is now normal but I'm still left with a couple of copper coloured caterpillars staring at me everytime I look in the mirror .. Marti It's not a good look !

Don't have any hair to dye, but what little hair I do have could do with some Ronald Regan hair dye to get rid of the grey.

I had a girlfriend who was grey at 28 and she used to have to dye her hair all the time to keep it blonde.

I like blondes.

Don't have any hair to dye, but what little hair I do have could do with some Ronald Regan hair dye to get rid of the grey.

I had a girlfriend who was grey at 28 and she used to have to dye her hair all the time to keep it blonde.

I like blondes.

but you've got eyebrows, give them a splash of colour and see the change it makes lol 

• Like 1

OMG, I am dying laughing!!

Hey Nancy .... yes I must admit reading back it is quite funny, but I'm still stuck with orange caterpillars on my forhead ... I will get it sorted tomorrow ...

having said that, we all have our " blonde" moments, what do you think we should start a thread : "handy hints and tips"  .... it could be quite amusing 

• Like 1