Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pig Is On Holiday!

Featured Replies

**News Flash***..... Reci has been found .. It seems his distress squeals were picked up by the Aussie navy and he was rescued from the island he'd washed up on by a passing tanker when he answered their calls...

 

 

Unfortunately the tanker crew learnt of his value and were playing hardball... I put in a call to our mate Chris, and @Cbdave got on the blower with his navy mates... Before you could sa titwanker Reci was back at the resort getting a massage....

 

 

  • Replies 54
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • notsmokinjo
    notsmokinjo

    Well when I first got there it was a bit of a pigsty...   But I worked my cleaning magic and pretty soon....   Here I am kicking back before I try and hunt down the 'missing' keys.

  • Uh-Oh...I've heard a rumor, is it true ?  The holiday is a ruse > Pig is being held and guarded by Boobies. The Coup d'état in Celebrations is a fait accompli Viva la revolución,  Lai

  • Nooooooooooo! Pig lover i will save you babe!   Damn right im bilingual, i can call your mom fat in two different languages! :´)

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

**News Flash***..... Reci has been found .. It seems his distress squeals were picked up by the Aussie navy and he was rescued from the island he'd washed up on by a passing tanker when he answered their calls...

 

 

Unfortunately the tanker crew learnt of his value and were playing hardball... I put in a call to our mate Chris, and @Cbdave got on the blower with his navy mates... Before you could sa titwanker Reci was back at the resort getting a massage....

 

 

Thanks for the update, Jo!  

hmmm... if Reci whinges that the frickin potplants died let the record state I tried...

 

26E7FFD800000578-0-image-a-2_14270627838

Edited by notsmokinjo

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
On 4/19/2018 at 10:47 AM, MrTitwank said:

Im beggining to miss my trustfull pig. Nights just aint the same without the pig by my side. :´(

 

I was thinking about you the whole time Pork Chop :)

giphy.gif

Oh dear God.

Those two may not use tobacco but apparently their relationship is smokin'

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.