Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Becca

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Becca

  1. Do you live in or around Holmes County Ohio?
  2. What a pain in the ass smoking was! This habit (cough cough) is such a pain. You have to make sure you have all the necessary items, lighters, cigarettes, have enough cigarettes, etc. And for me. Here at work we are not aloud to smoke. I literally got written up for smoking here. So it was a pain in the ass to find a place to hide to smoke. Yes, sadly I was reverted back to high school mentality that I had to find a place to hide so I could get my fix. Smoking is just so not worth the hassle.
  3. Thread Highjack! Sorry. But I have to tell you, I absolutely LOVE that book!!!
  4. Tracey my sister is a teacher!!
  5. Becca replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  6. Becca replied to Tink's topic in Games
    :ph34r: Thread highjack. This is making me hungry Carry On!
  7. Lo and behold, I got the old age remark from a dr. that looked like she was 20, if that damn old, so don't feel bad El Band. For me, I hit Costco and got what was reasonable and fit my big head. Good luck in your search, but don't feel alone, I'm only 46 or 47. Can't remember right off the top of my head :unsure: Oh and I had to edit this so I could tell you... I have Bi-focal glasses now too!!! Thank goodness only need em to see the computer screen and the books I read!
  8. He in So Cali, at least at the casino I've been to, they allow smoking. They do have a "non-smoking " section... like that helps. You can smell the smoke walking in before you even get to the casino. Suffice it to say, I don't go often.
  9. Chin up and I hope all goes well for you. Keep us posted!!
  10. Ah Man! I'll just have to wait then. I was telling my mom she needed to make me a strawberry rhubarb pie when I get to Ohio in July. Of course, it will have to be frozen rhubarb, but hey, beggars can't be choosers! I like rhubarb fresh pealed with salt too. I'm drooling!! :o
  11. Oh Lordy, Now I'm thinking of Rhubarb and strawberry Jam/jelly. Dang it!
  12. So Sarge, just let me know when you want to send me over that rhubarb pie and I'll PM you my address. :D (there is not a smiley of a smiley rubbing its tummy...how rude)
  13. Welcome back on board Juan. Take a seat and hold on tight. Just remember one little thing. You don't smoke. B)
  14. Their loss Sarge.
  15. You are kidding....right? :o
  16. It's nice to see Rob around!
  17. You guys can do this! You got it. I put my last cig out at night and got up the next morning as a new, smoke free, me. You got this!
  18. It is nice to meet you guys too. But I tend to have the upper hand. I "know" or have seen most of you before. I was/am a major lurker. LOL. I don't like drama so just stayed quiet. I think we should sticky the cat thread too! :wub:
  19. Thank you for the warm welcome! It's so appreciated!
  20. Definitely what Babs said. I had a co worker come up to me the other day....and ask me for a cigarette. Guess he didn't get the memo. I don't smoke!
  21. I'd be proud to be a mentor TAC. Thank you Holy cow why is my font so small? Ok it will take some getting used to, but thank you all for the warm welcome. Hope you got your glasses on. I don't know how to fix this teeny, tiny font!
  22. Hi All, Hope you don't mind me stopping in. I found my way on my own and I hope no one minds. Anyway.. quick about myself. I'm Becca, been quit since Feb 25 2013. I don't post much. But I do read all the time and... I happen to love the non-smoking cat thread, so just had to follow that! :ph34r: ~~edited it because I can't speelll~~

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.