Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Runfree

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Runfree

  1. Best song at the roller rink.
  2. Aww, sweet of you to say but other than that judgy bartender, I was probably the only woman you met in AK. I hope all is well in your world.
  3. Congratulations DD! So very impressive. And you will be a fabulous, passionate nurse.
  4. Thank you, ☺️ I'm still a Quitter and occasionally hop on the Quit Train to see how folks are doing, post a NOPE or add a song. To anyone new to quitting, Congratulations on your decision. It is one of the top best things you will ever do for yourself. Commit to a full year of posting a NOPE and then stick around for another full year. And give back. The support here is golden and has been the backbone of many solid quits. Thank you, QT and friends for the helping hand will I needed it.
  5. Human Nature! They were in Las Vegas for years but Phil Burton just announced he's dropping out and heading back home. Covid and being homesick prompted the decision. And he wants his kids to have an Australian upbringing (can't blame him).
  6. A favorite cheesy tune.
  7. No time for shame when you focus on the gains It helps to picked a solid (positive) reason for wanting to quit and go back to that thought/feeling/commitment every time things get jittery. It helps pull you though the wave. Glad you're here!
  8. On Monday night, I saw the legends Jackson Browne and James Taylor share the stage...8th row! I'm still pinching myself.
  9. Is that Jimmy Fallon? Neil Diamond? Amos Lee? Nope, it's Max Gomez.
  10. Congrats!!! I love it when we forget.
  11. So much love and appreciation for Beth's honesty in her writing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.