Everything posted by Runfree
-
:D
Agree seems to be the word of the day! Cute kiddos DD.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
You want to quit...but scared to take the plunge...
Added to the reluctance might be the previous failed quits. Please see those attempts were in a different time, you were in a different place in your life and they have no bearing on your success today. Draw from the resolve you have in the now and go forward, no looking back.
- chicks or sticks
-
Smoking is always an option as much as quit smoking is always an option
This is good insight to pass down. It encourages hope and offers promise as we navigate this path.
- chicks or sticks
- SUNDAY 12th July 2015
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
8 months / nearly 9...
Excellent! Keep running --> :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
High Five to Pippa on her Two Year Quit Anniversary!
Pippa Pippa. Congratulations on 2 years. It must feel great! Thank you for being here. You probably didn't know but you were my anchor at the beginning of my quit when I was up all night with insomnia. Your kind words and cheerful nature were a Godsend. I may need to make a batch of ANZAC biscuits in your honor. Glad to hear you enjoyed some bubbly. Raising a glass to you.
- chicks or sticks
-
My poor hand
Ugh, so sorry Colleen. It is frustrating when our bodies are in pain and we are limited in doing what we once could do. I hope you get good feedback from the surgeon.
-
six months, fourteen days
Congrats Erik. Keep it up Rockstar!
-
Hal my pal
How very heartwarming Tracey. Enjoy your time.
-
9 months for Our Jess!
Congrats Jess! One last push to the lido deck. I hope you're well enough to celebrate. Maybe just a bit of pedi pampering?
- chicks or sticks
- F it
-
Why I stay here...
My quit isn't 100% solid and I feel safer here than if I was alone. I like the comradery and humor. Pay it forward where I can.
-
"These are a few of my favorite things"
Music Labs and Goldens County Fairs Nature walks on summer days